Singer Island FL's First Choice for Water Extraction
When disaster strikes, every second counts. If you've experienced damage from burst pipes, storms, floods, ice dams, or sewer backups you need an experienced professional to remove the water right away to prevent further loss. Our ability to always act quickly and effectively makes Emergency Water Cleanup Singer Island FL's leading choice for emergency water damage restoration.
Without a quick response from a professional water cleanup service, damp areas can lead to structural damage, mold growth, and unsalvageable belongings. Prevent permanent damage to your assets with an immediate response from our highly skilled team that will ensure fast turnaround, no lingering odors, and the best results.
Emergency Water Damage Cleanup for Any Sized Building
- Single family homes
- High rise condominiums
- Multi-unit residential
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial facilities
- Storm or Flood
- Water Sewage Back-ups
- Sump Pump Back-ups
- Broken or Frozen Pipes
- Roof/Plumbing Leaks
Emergency Water Extraction & Flood Damage Restoration in Singer Island FL
Response time is critical when dealing with water, sewage, storm, and flood disasters. If you've suffered from flood or water damage, don't wait hours for a cleanup crew. Leaving damp areas and stagnant water in your home will not only cause structural damage, but it can also pose serious health threats depending on where the water came from and promote the growth of dangerous mold. When you call Emergency Water Cleanup, our trained water restoration experts will be there in minutes. Our technicians have extensive training in the proper techniques and protocols for water damage cleanup, water mitigation, water damage restoration, mold prevention and mold remediation.
Our services include:
Water damage assessment
Cleansing of air
Damaged carpet removal
Our Water Damage Mitigation & Restoration Process
With our expertise and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to identify the source of the water leak, stop the leak, and repair it before restoring the interior to its original condition. The Emergency Water Cleanup Project Manager that coordinated and supervised the remediation or structural drying manages all phases of your project from Remediation to Drying through complete Restoration, ensuring our team of professional, trained craftsmen will restore your property to its pre-loss condition. We also offer direct insurance billing and cover the cost of your deductible.
- Assessment & survey of water damage/flooding.
- Removal of valuables so they are kept clean during process.
- Removal all traces of standing water.
- If there is any secondary damage, we will remove any bacteria caused by the water damage.
- Stabilize the moist and damp environment by using large air dehumidifiers and air movers to remove damp air that can cause further growth of mold and mildew.
- Fresh and dry air is blown back into the environment to stabilize and dry the air.
- Carpets & flooring are replaced and all surfaces are cleaned and dried.
- Proper decontamination and sanitation techniques utilized to make sure area is clean.
- When the water damage process is completed, your property is restored to pre-loss condition.
Contact us today for all your emergency water damage restoration needs!